This qualification confirms your competence of being in a supporting role within an office environment. To achieve the diploma you will demonstrate your ability in managing office procedures, as well as developing working relationships with co-workers and customers. You will cover health & safety, equality & diversity and understand how to manage your personal performance and development.
The Level 2 Diploma can help you succeed in a support role in any size or type of organisation.
These roles include; Secretary, Receptionist, Administrator, Personal Assistant, Office Supervisor, Team Leader or Manager.
For this qualification, you will be assessed from elements of the following units:
· Communication in a business environment
· Principles of providing administrative services
· Principles of business document production and information management
· Manage diary systems
· Produce business documents
· Produce minutes of meetings
· Use and maintain office equipment
· Manage personal performance and development
· Develop working relationships with colleagues
· Collate and report data
· Deliver customer service
· Understand the safe use of being online and social media
Level 2 will suit you if you are in a junior role and want to develop your skills to become a future team leader, supervisor or business manager.
To complete the award you will need practical knowledge of administrative support, including supporting meetings and events or retrieving information.
Your knowledge will come from experience as you will already working in an office environment. You will prove your work-based competence by producing a portfolio of evidence under the guidance of an assessor.
How long is the course?
226 Hours (Minimum of one year?).
Delivery of Training:
Sheldrake Learning Centre, Salisbury